Did you know that stress is a major contributor to hair loss? Among all the different myths for hair loss out there, this one is actually fact. Here's a few strategies to try and help reduce stress:
1) Get more sleep on a regular schedule. People who regularly get 7-8 hours of sleep per night typically have less stress and less stress hormones.
2) Plan ahead. Whether that means keeping a detailed calendar, thinking through potential obstacles and solutions ahead of time, or other forms of planning; planning ahead will help you feel more in control and less stressed.
3) Find some peace and quiet away from distractions. We live in a busy, often loud environment full of distractions coming from people, technology, and our own to-do lists. Find ways to disconnect to unwind and refresh.
4) Get your nutrition and exercise on track. When your body is happy and exerting itself regularly, it improves your overall health and stress levels. Not to mention, it also releases those positive hormones called endorphins that directly combat against stress hormones.
5) Find ways to delegate. If you are taking on way to many tasks because you are a "yes man" and feel like you have to do everything, consider what things others may be able to help you with so that you are not completely on your own.